直截了当地说出来,没有丝毫顾忌。
直言不讳 [zhí yán bú huì]
1. call a spade a spade; be outspoken in one's remarks; blurt out; bring up directly a matter (which polite society would rather avoid talking about); do not mince matters [one's words]; give sb. a bit [piece] of one's mind; mince no word; make no secret of...; say out; speak bluntly; speak one's mind; speak without reservation [fear]; speak (out frankly) without reserve; talk straight直率地说话,毫不隐讳。
梁斌《红旗谱》:“严知孝说:‘这倒不必多心,我是个无党无派的人,才敢这样直言不讳。’”
call a spade a spade
...t, unpleasant, offensive的事物或行为是不宜直率地表达出来的,也就是说,人们认为有必要不去“直言不讳”(call a spade a spade),而采用比较抽象、模棱两可的概念或比喻的褒义手法,运用含蓄、文雅、委婉的词语间接地很礼貌地谈论不宜直说的事情。
Outspoken
”德国记者问道,对此扬克尔直言不讳(Outspoken):“他们的联赛,相当于德国的第三级联赛。”德国的联赛一共分为12级,扬克尔所指的是德国丙级联赛,也就是地区联赛。
speak one's mind
礼貌 与 直言不讳(speak one's mind)是对立的两个方面。所以空格应该填否定类词汇。
talk straight
大学英语单词表 四级考试词汇必备 共6844词 ... talk over 商量 talk straight 直言不讳 talk with sb. 与...谈话 ...
直言不讳的
blunt | outspoken | vocal | plainspoken
降出直言不讳
speak up and speak out
直言不讳的批评
out-spoken criticism
我直言不讳。
I spoke without reservation.
直言不讳的铲子
call a spade a spade
你太直言不讳
You're too outspoken
直言不讳地
bluntly ad
直言不讳地说
mince no words
我直言不讳
I Spoke Without Reservation
那些直言不讳的忠告每天都在我头脑中响起。
Those are blunt, unyielding admonitions that ring in my head every day.
我们应该仔细倾听直言不讳的批评。
We should listen closely to the outspoken criticisms.
这次普雷斯科特没有最终决定权,但是作为一名欧洲理事会的特派调查员,他将去哥本哈根参加会谈。 欧洲理事会允许他做一名直言不讳的观察员。
Prescott has no say in the final decision this time but will attend the talks in Copenhagen as a rapporteur for the Council of Europe, allowing him to be a vocal observer.
“直言不讳”是个多义词,它可以指直言不讳(汉语成语), 直言不讳(大众文艺出版社出版图书)。